Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (09-07-2020 – 15 -07-2020)
The Israeli occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. The occupation forces also continued their incursions and arrests.
For several weeks, the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem, has witnessed a major escalation in demolitions and notifications to destroy homes and property of citizens, and confiscating land for the construction of settlement roads. This week saw an increase in land confiscation decisions, especially in Al-Issawiyya town in occupied East Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian was martyred by the Israeli army in Kifl Haris town, near Salfit.
- A Palestinian woman was martyred due to her injury in the 2014 Israeli bombing of Rafah.
- (9) Palestinians, including one child, were wounded in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army fired (5) times at Palestinian fishing boats and once towards the agricultural lands west and east of Gaza.
- The Occupation Army arrested (76) Palestinians, including (5) children and a female college student.
- The occupation army demolished two Palestinian homes and issued a decision to demolish a building and confiscate tens of dunums in occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army distributed demolition notices, and notifications to stop construction of 5 houses, and leveling of lands and confiscation of other lands in the West Bank.
- Settler gangs attack vehicles in Nablus, and build a settlement road in Hebron.
- The occupation army set up (46) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.