Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (27-08-2020 – 02 -09-2020)
The Israeli occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. The occupation forces also continued their policy of demolishing homes and facilities for settlement expansion.
- (8) Palestinians, including one child, were wounded in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian prisoner was martyred in the Israeli jails due to medical negligence.
- The occupation army soldiers stormed Alia Hospital in Hebron and threw a grenade inside the hospital, which resulted in suffocation among the patients.
- The occupation army fired (3) times towards the agricultural lands east of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (38) Palestinians, including (6) children and a journalist in (70) incursions in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army demolished three houses in occupied Jerusalem and two homes in Hebron and destroyed a bakery in Bethlehem.
- The occupation army set up (63) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.