Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (3-09-2020 – 09 -09-2020)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens.
- (9) Palestinians were wounded in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army fired (3) times towards the agricultural lands and once towards the fishermen’s boats, east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (97) Palestinians, including (5) children and (4) women in (90) incursions in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army demolished a house and 5 shops, and issued a decision to evacuate a residential building in East Jerusalem.
- The occupation army seized two archeological areas, bulldozed 42 dunums in Salfit, and confiscated 44 dunums in Ramallah.
- Two Palestinians’ cars were smashed and other people were bruised in attacks by settler gangs in Ramallah and Nablus.
- The occupation army set up (60) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.