Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (22-10-2020 – 28 -10-2020)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against Palestinians. Settlers carried out more attacks against farmers and agricultural lands in conjunction with the olive harvest season.
- A child was martyred after being beaten by the occupation soldiers near Ramallah.
- (6) Palestinians were wounded in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army fired (3) times towards the agricultural lands and once towards the fishermen’s boats, east of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (81) Palestinians, including (6) children and a woman.
- The occupation army confiscated official documents and mail after detaining the Palestinian Minister Walid Assaf at Beit El checkpoint.
- The occupation army demolished (5) houses in occupied Jerusalem and a sixth under construction in Jenin.
- The occupation army set up (53) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.