Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (21-01-2021 – 27 -01-2021)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities using excessive force and carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against Palestinians. Most of which were mainly during night and dawn resulting in more terror against civilians.
- A boy was martyred in Salfit, allegedly attempting to carry out a stabbing attack.
- (9) Palestinians, including one a kid and a journalist, were wounded by after excessive using of force in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired shots twice towards the agricultural lands and (3) times towards the fishermen’s boats, east and west of Gaza Strip
- The Occupation Army arrested (97) Palestinians, including (10) children and two women in (10) incursions in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- The occupation army arrested an accompanying to a female patient at Beit Hanoun “Erez” crossing in the northern Gaza Strip.
- An Israeli occupation decision to confiscate 600 dunums of the lands of Deir Istia town in Salfit.
- The occupation army demolished 5 facilities in occupied Jerusalem and foundations of a mosque, and 14 demolition notices in Hebron.
- The occupation bulldozed 10,300 trees and distributed demolition notifications and halting construction of 3 homes in the northern Jordan Valley.
- Settler gangs take over a hill of 800 dunums in Bethlehem and carry out massive attacks on Palestinian vehicles and homes in the occupied West Bank.
- The occupation army set up (74) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the free natural movement between the governorates.