Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 23/09/2021 to – 29/09/2021
The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels
- 6 civilians, one of them a child, were martyred by the occupation bullets in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- 17 civilians, including 3 children and a journalist, were injured in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Firing (3) times toward fishermen’s boats, 4 times at agricultural land in the west and east of the Gaza Strip.
- Many Injuries, including a child, in a serious condition, in an attack carried out by settler gangs.
- The arrest of (73) citizens, including 4 children and two women, in 126 incursions into the west bank.
- Establishing sudden checkpoints and the arrest of 5 citizens while passing through the checkpoints.