Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (04/11/2021 to 10/11/2021)
The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels.
- The occupation issued a military order labeling (6) civil society organizations as “illegal organizations.”.
- A spyware targeting human rights defenders was detected.
- A child was shot dead by the occupation in Nablus.
- Five civilians, including two children, were injured in excessive use of force in the West Bank.
- Shooting (4) times towards fishermen’s boats in the western Gaza Strip
- The arrest of (56) civilians, including 4 children, in (98) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Demolition of 5 homes, sheep barn and other property in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem
- Attacks by settlers against farmers and citizens in the West Bank
- Establishing (37) sudden checkpoints between cities and towns in the West Bank, and arresting 4 citizens while passing through .