Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (26/07/2018 to 01/08/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (26/07/2018 to 01/08/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza Strip, where thousands of people were killed or injured. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinian civilians were martyred, including two children in the south of Gaza Strip.
- (138) civilians, including (28) children, (2) women, one journalist and (6) paramedics were injured. 22 injuries were sever.
- 51 citizens were injured, including 4 children, in the West Bank, 40 of whom were injured in Al-Aqsa Mosque yards
- Occupation forces carried out (79) incursions in the West Bank and one limited incursion in Gaza Strip.
- (90) citizens, including (16) children were arrested. (38) of them, including (12) children were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate, and five journalists, four of them work in Al-Quds Channel.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem and open a new settlement project in Silwan town
- Settlers set fire to a house under construction and vandalize the contents of another house southeast of Nablus
- Shooting (7) times towards fishing boats at sea, no injuries were reported
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints