Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (31/01/2019 – 06/02/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (31/01/2019 – 06/02/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- The Israeli army continues to use excessive force against peaceful protestors in Gaza Strip and the West Bank
- A citizen was martyred due to wounds during his participation in the naval march of the “boats to break the siege”
- (100) Palestinian civilians, including (29) children, (4) women, one of them is a paramedic, and a journalist were wounded in Gaza Strip.
- (9) Palestinian civilians were wounded in the West Bank.
- Occupation army carried out (79) incursions in the West Bank and (3) incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (56) citizens, including (14) children and a woman were arrested in the West Bank and (5) children in the east of Gaza.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Forcing two citizens to demolish their homes in Silwan and Jabal Al-Mukaber
- The occupation razed the road from the area of Yatta Mafassir to Khirbat Abu al-Butm south of Hebron
- The Israeli occupation forces uprooted 23 olive seedlings east of Yatta, south of Hebron Governorate
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for about 13 consecutive years, dividing the West Bank into cantons.
- 103 permanent checkpoints, 62 flying checkpoints and 14 closed roads hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank