Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (14/11/2019 – 20/11/2019)
During this week, after a round of Israeli escalation in the Gaza Strip last week, during which many civilians were killed and wounded, the Israeli occupation forces continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A Palestinian youth was martyred after being shot dead by Israeli police in occupied Jerusalem
- Ten Palestinians, including a girl and two children, were injured in an excessive use of force by the Israeli army in the occupied West Bank.
- Three Palestinians were wounded near the border zone in the southern of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (73) Palestinians, including (5) children and a woman in 89 incursions in the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli army demolished (6) Palestinian houses, including (3) in Jerusalem, (2) in Hebron and (1) in Ramallah.
- The Israeli Occupation Authorities issued orders to extend the confiscation of (2975) dunums of Palestinian land in the West Bank in favor of the annexation wall and racial expansion.
- The Israeli occupation forces have closed five Palestinian institutions in occupied Jerusalem, including the Directorate of Education, a school and a mosque, the Palestine TV headquarters and a health center.
- Settlers damage tires of Palestinian vehicles in Salfit and continue to storm the yards of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (37) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.