Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory witnesses more Israeli war crimes
From (29/11/2017 to 6/12/2017)
During the period covered by the present report (29/11/2017 – 6/12/2017), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian civilian was shot dead by settlers in Qusra village, southeast of Nablus
- Death of a child affected by serious injury during the aggressive war of 2014 on Gaza Strip
- Israeli warplanes launch several raids on targets in Gaza Strip
- The occupation forces continue to work in the policy of collective punishment
- A family house was razed in Qabatiya village, southeast of Jenin
- Razing of a building under construction and a parking of vehicles in Shu’fat refugee camp, north of occupied Jerusalem
- The Israeli occupation forces carried out 75 incursions in the West Bank and 12 similar operations in occupied Jerusalem
- 94 Palestinians were arrested, including 20 children and women, 25 of whom were arrested, including 11 children and women in the Jerusalem governorate
- Shooting for (14) times at Palestinian fishing boats at sea, arresting (5) fishermen, confiscating their boat,
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year.