Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
(From (05/04/2018 to 11/04/2018
During the period covered by the present report (05/04/2018 to 11/04/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
The Israeli occupation forces continue to directly target peaceful demonstrations on the borders of Gaza Strip without any threat to the lives of their soldiers
- Nine Palestinian civilians, including two children and a press photographer were shot dead, and three others died due to their previous injuries.
- (608) people, including (80) children, (8) women, and (4) journalists, and (6) paramedics were injured in Gaza Strip.
- A Palestinian citizen was killed by settlers and a detainee from the West Bank died due to his injuries.
- Seven Palestinian civilians, including four children, were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out 56 incursions in the West Bank and two limited incursions in Gaza Strip
- (52) citizens, including (10) children and a woman were arrested, (22) of them, including (6) children were arrested in Jerusalem
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- Elad settlement group seized three houses of Ruwidi family in Silwan town.
- Shooting live fire towards the border areas of Gaza Strip continues.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- Dismantling the buildings of a school in Khirbet Zanouteh, south of Hebron
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year
- The occupation forces continue to hinder the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints