Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (27/09/2018 to 3/10/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (27/09/2018 to 3/10/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” marches in Gaza where thousands of people were injured or martyred. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects and judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Occupation forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip and the West Bank
- Nine Palestinian civilians were martyred including three children
- (307) civilians, including (47) children, (5) women, (4) journalists and a paramedic were injured.
- (22) civilians including (3) children and (4) journalists were injured were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (62) incursions in the West Bank and (3) limited incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (67) citizens, including (18) children were arrested, 24 of them, including 6 children were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- Hundreds of settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque and assault Palestinian civilians and their property
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- Shooting (5) times towards fishing boats at sea without injuries
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints.