Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Land
From 4-10-2018 To 10-10-2018
During the Period covered in this report, ranging from 4-10-2018 to 10-10-2018, Israeli occupation military forces continues their grave violations against international humanitarian law, and human rights international law, in the occupied Palestinian land.
- Occupation forces continued using excessive force against peaceful protestors in Gaza and the West Bank.
- (3) Palestinians were killed, one of them is retarded, living in Gaza.
- (239) civilians were injured: (41 children) (3 women) (4 journalists) (6 medics). Seven of them suffered grave injuries.
- (6) injures in the West Bank, children are among them.
- Israeli occupation air forces shot two missiles against peaceful protests, one of them in Gaza.
- Occupation forces raided the West bank (107) times as well as limited incursion in Gaza.
- Occupation forces arrested (82) citizens: (4 children) and (8 women), while 9 of them, including two children and 1 woman, are from Jerusalem.
- Occupation forces continue Judaization of occupied East Jerusalem.
- Israeli authorities forces a citizen do demolish his house by himself in the town of Beet Hanina.
- Settlement activities have been continues in the West Bank.
- Settlers attacked Palestinian farmers and uprooted (39) fruitful trees.
- Settlers damaged glass and tires of (20) Palestinian cars.