Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (08/11/2018 to 13/11/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (08/11/2018 to 13/11/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- The Israeli occupation army launches dozens of air strikes on Gaza, and fires (197) missiles towards civilian buildings
- Two Palestinian civilians were martyred and 20 others were wounded, including 5 children and 4 women
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- Two civilians were martyred and 152 others, including 22 children, 11 women and 4 paramedics were wounded
- (17) civilians, including (9) children, and a paramedics were wounded in the West Bank.
- Occupation forces carried out (65) incursions in the West Bank and arrest 16 citizens, including (4) children.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- Razing a residential house, and the foundations of another house, and a room in al-Za’im village, east of occupied Jerusalem
- Settlers damage tires of (17) vehicles in Kafr al-Dik town, west of Salfit
- The occupation forces continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year and divide the West Bank into cantons.