Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (29/11/2018 to 05/12/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (29/11/2018 to 05/12/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- On the International Day for Disable people: A Palestinian civilian with disabilities was martyred in Tulkarem city
- (5) citizens were wounded in the West Bank
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (98) civilians, including (28) children, (4) women, (2) journalists and a female paramedic were wounded.
- Occupation forces carried out (101) incursions in the West Bank and (3) limited incursions in Gaza.
- (64) citizens, including (8) children were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Occupation forces razed two residential houses and two shops and enforced a citizen to raze three other facilities by his own.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- Razing two houses in Jericho governorate, 4 caravans in Salfit governorate, and confiscating an agricultural caravan in Nablus governorate
- Dismantling (Al-Tahadi School 13) in Al-Simya village, south of Hebron
- Settlers damaged tires of (4) vehicles south of Nablus.
- Shooting (4) times towards fishing boats at sea, no injuries reported
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons