Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (27/12/2018 – 02/01/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (27/12/2018 – 02/01/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- A handcuffed civilian was martyred east of Khan Yunis
- (25) civilians, including (5) children, a woman, a journalist and two paramedics were wounded.
- Shooting for (91) times at the border areas of Gaza Strip, no injuries were reported.
- Occupation forces carried out (68) incursions in the West Bank.
- (56) citizens, including (6) children and a woman were arrested.
- (68) citizens were arrested.
- Razing a residential house in Qalandya village, north of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation forces uproot 50 olive trees south of Hebron and confiscate them.
- Settlers attack and beat a Palestinian in Hebron
- Fire towards fishing boats at sea is going on.
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.
- 103 permanent checkpoints; 104 flying checkpoints; and 14 closed roads hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank.