Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (28/02/2019 – 06/03/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (28/02/2019 – 06/03/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Two Palestinian youths were martyred and another was wounded by Israeli occupation forces west of Ramallah.
- 5 Palestinians, including 3 children, were injured in separate shooting incidents in the West Bank.
- (92) Palestinians civilians, including (29) children, (2) women, a journalist and (3) paramedics were wounded, (3) of them severely on Gaza borders.
- Occupation forces carried out (67) incursions in the West Bank and four incursions in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (43) citizens, including (3) children and a woman were arrested in the West Bank.
- Continuing shooting towards farmers and herders in the border areas of Gaza Strip.
- The occupation municipality enforces a Palestinian to demolish his house by his own in Silwan town.
- Settlers take over a house in the Old City.
- Settlers repeat their attacks on Palestinian houses and U’rif secondary school, south of Nablus.
- Israeli occupation navy fire 3 times at fishing boats off the coast of Gaza.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.