Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (07/03/2019 – 13/03/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (07/03/2019 – 13/03/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Occupation forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (4) Palestinians, including a child, were martyred due their wounds by Israeli occupation forces in Gaza
- (150) Palestinians civilians, including (43) children, (4) women, (2) paramedic and (3) journalists were wounded
- (4) Palestinians were martyred by Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank.
- (5) Palestinians were injured in separate attacks in the West Bank
- The house of the arrested Assem al-Barghouthi’s family was razed in Kobar village, north of Ramallah
- Occupation forces carried out (82) incursions in the West Bank and (10) incursions in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (88) citizens, including (13) children and (8) women were arrested by the occupation army.
- Shooting towards farmers and herders in the border areas of Gaza Strip is going on.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Forcing two citizens to demolish their homes by their own, and confiscating an agricultural Caravan.
- Razing a house, a barracks and an agricultural room, and uprooting a number of tents and 110 trees.
- Settlers razed (10) dunums in Jalud village, southeast of Nablus.
- (7) fishermen were arrested, (4) of them were injured, two fishing boats were confiscated and a third boat was damaged.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.