Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (14/03/2019 – 20/03/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (14/03/2019 – 20/03/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- In Gaza, 4 civilians, including two women and a girl, were injured, a wedding hall, an office for prisoners and several houses were damaged.
- In the West Bank, (3) Palestinians were martyred and (12) were injured.
- (16) civilians, including (4) children, a paramedic and a journalist, were injured in the twenty-fifth sea march north of the Gaza Strip
- (150) Palestinians civilians, including (43) children, (4) women, (2) paramedic and (3) journalists were wounded
- Occupation forces carried out (114) incursions in the West Bank and (5) incursions in the occupied Jerusalem.
- (56) citizens, including (3) children and (3) women were arrested by the occupation army.
- Shooting towards farmers and herders in the border areas of Gaza Strip is going on.
- (3) civilians, including two children, were wounded east of Gaza City and al-Bureij refugee camp
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Razing a building under construction belonging to the Al-Razi Private School in Shu’fat refugee camp.
- Razing (4) houses in Musafer Yatta, south of Hebron
- A child was injured by settler fire, and (7) Palestinians, including a child and a woman, were injured with fractures and bruises.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.