Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (21/03/2019 – 27/03/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (21/03/2019 – 27/03/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli warplanes fired (82) missiles at (38) targets in the Gaza Strip.
- Several houses and civilian structures were damaged in Gaza Strip and dozens of people became homeless.
- (195) Palestinians civilians, including (56) children, (4) women, (2) journalists and a paramedic were wounded by occupation fire.
- Israeli occupation forces kill a volunteer paramedic and injure (3) other civilians in Dheisheh refugee camp in the southern West Bank.
- Occupation forces carried out (52) incursions in the West Bank and (9) incursions in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (68) citizens, including (9) children and a woman were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- A citizen was forced to demolish his home in Silwan town in occupied Jerusalem by his own.
- The occupation forces stormed the French Cultural Center and prevented a Palestinian event on Mother’s Day in occupied Jerusalem.
- Settlers attack a school in Teqoa town and damage tires of 28 cars in “French Hill” neighborhood north of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation navy fires (4) times towards fishing boats in the open sea off Gaza Strip shores.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons, and erects 92 permanent checkpoints and 138 flying checkpoints in the West Bank.