Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (28/03/2019 – 03/04/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (28/03/2019 – 03/04/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli occupation forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip.
- (5) Palestinian civilians, including two children, were martyred in the 52nd week of Al-A’wda marches.
- (412) Palestinians civilians, including (67) children, (11) women, (8) journalists and (7) paramedics were wounded.
- (3) civilians were injured in an attack by a missile from a drone plane in the northern Gaza Strip.
- A Palestinian was martyred and eight others, including (5) children were wounded in the West Bank.
- One Palestinian was martyred and another one was wounded by a settler in the south of Nablus.
- Occupation forces carried out (68) incursions in the West Bank and (3) incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (44) citizens, including (7) children and (3) women were arrested.
- Israeli occupation navy fires (5) times towards fishing boats in the open sea off Gaza Strip shores.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons, and erects 92 permanent checkpoints and 138 flying checkpoints in the West Bank.