Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (04/04/2019 – 10/04/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (04/04/2019 – 10/04/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- (115) Palestinians civilians, including (28) children, (5) women, (3) journalists were wounded by occupation fire.
- (4) Palestinian civilians, including two children, were wounded by Israeli occupation forces, in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (71) incursions in the West Bank and (3) incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (54) citizens, including (13) children were arrested by Israeli forces.
- Israeli occupation forces continue to fire towards farmers and herders in the border areas of Gaza Strip
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Two citizens were forced to demolish their homes in occupied Jerusalem by their own.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank.
- Settlers commit seven attacks and injure Palestinian citizens and damage tires of 10 cars belong to Palestinians.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons, and erects 92 permanent checkpoints and 138 flying checkpoints in the West Bank.