Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (11/04/2019 – 17/04/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (11/04/2019 – 17/04/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip and injure (98) civilians, including (26) children, (6) women, a journalist and three paramedics, one of them seriously.
- (3) Palestinian civilians were injured in the West Bank.
- Razing the house of the family of Saleh Barghouthi in Kupper village, north of Ramallah.
- Occupation forces carried out (71) incursions in the West Bank.
- (72) citizens, including (0) children were arrested.
- Israeli occupation forces continue to fire towards farmers and herders in the border areas of Gaza Strip.
- Razing a house, a residential room, stores and a horse farm in Beit Hanina, and two citizens were forced to demolish their homes in Silwan in occupied Jerusalem.
- Razing a house under construction Jabara village in Tulkarm governorate, and a residential tent was uprooted and confiscated in the southern Hebron governorate.
- Settlers commit (4) attacks and injure a Palestinian child.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons, and erects 92 permanent checkpoints and 138 flying checkpoints in the West Bank.