Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip and injure (92) civilians, including (22) children, (5) women, (5) journalists and (5) paramedics, two of them seriously.
- 4 Palestinian civilians, including two journalists, were injured in the weekly Kafr Qaddum march in the northern West Bank.
- Razing two apartments belonging to Arfa’iyya family in Hebron city, and an apartment belonging to the family of ‘Omar Abu Leila in al-Zawiya village, west of Salfit city.
- Occupation forces carried out (69) incursions in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army arrests (52) citizens, including (9) children and a woman.
- Uprooting and confiscating a residential tent in Khirbet Susa, south of Hebron Governorate, for the second time in 28 hours.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons, and erects 92 permanent checkpoints and 138 flying checkpoints in the West Bank.