Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (09/05/2019 – 15/05/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (09/05/2019 – 15/05/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip and Palestinian civilian was martyred on the 58th Friday of Al-A’wda March.
- (182) civilians, including (63) children, (7) women, two journalists and (3) paramedics were injured by the Israeli occupation in Al-A’wda and Nakba Marches.
- (8) Palestinian civilians, including (4) children, were wounded by Israeli occupation in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army carries out (40) incursions in the West Bank and two limited incursions in Gaza
- The occupation army arrested (61) citizens, including (15) children and a girl.
- The occupation razed a commercial shop in Haris village, northwest of Salfit.
- The Israeli army shot fire 9 times towards fishing boats at sea off the shores of Gaza Strip
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons through 92 permanent checkpoints and (121) flying checkpoints.