Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (30/05/2019 – 12/06/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (30/05/2019 – 12/06/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- A Palestinian child was martyred by the Israeli army fire during his attempts to enter to Al-Aqsa mosque for praying.
- (17) civilians, including (6) children were injured in the West Bank by the occupation army fire.
- An ambulance officer was martyred in Gaza due to his wounds by the Israeli army fire.
- (50) Palestinian civilians, including (11) children, and a paramedic were injured on the 60th Friday of the march of return and breaking the siege by the Israeli army fire.
- The Israeli army carries out (85) incursions in the West Bank and the east of occupied Jerusalem and a limited incursion in the southern Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army arrested (82) citizens, including (2) children and (4) women.
- Israeli occupation authorities confiscated (80) dunums of land to construct a new settlement road for Alon Moreh settlement, northeast of Nablus.
- Settlers confiscate 4 dunums of land in Beit Jala and set fire to 1,000 olive trees in Nablus.
- The occupation uprooted 550 trees and destroyed two water wells East of Tubas.
- The occupation demolishes a two-story house under construction in Hebron.
- The occupation confiscates (3) dunums in favor of the settlement streets for Bracha settlement in Nablus.
- The occupation forces razed (5) residential tents and (5) sheep stockyards and demolishes a water well in the northern Jordan Valley.
- The occupation forces razed a 230-square-meter tin house in Umm al-Khayr village, southeast of Yatta, south of Hebron.
- The occupation forces razed a residential room and four livestock barracks in Bir ‘Ona, north of Beit Jala, south of the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation forces enforced a woman to demolish her house by herself in Sur Baher village, south of occupied East Jerusalem.
- The occupation demolishes a residential building under construction in Shu’fat refugee camp, north of occupied East Jerusalem.
- The occupation forces razed a house, a residential building and two commercial buildings in Sur Baher and Jabal al-Mukaber villages, south of occupied East Jerusalem.
- The occupation forces razed a residential building, 7 shops and a gas station in the vicinity of Qalandya checkpoint, north of occupied East Jerusalem.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons through 92 permanent checkpoints and (46) flying checkpoints.