Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (13/05/2019 – 19/06/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (13/05/2019 – 19/06/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- (95) Palestinian civilians, including (34) children, a woman and (4)paramedic were injured in Gaza Strip by the occupation army fire, one was injured seriously.
- (4) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded by Israeli gunfire while participating in KafrQaddumweekly march,north of the West Bank.
- The Israeli army carries out (58) incursions in the West Bank.
- The occupation army arrested (51) citizens, including (7) children and a woman.
- The Israeli Air Force launches (7) missiles in (3) air strikes towards targets in Gaza Strip
- Israeli Army razed(4) houses and displaced(33) people, including (20) children, south of Hebron, and another house in Jericho.
- The Israeli Army destroys plates and iron arches and confiscate them west and north of Hebron governorate.
- Settlers burn (42) trees, damage tires of (22) cars and assault a farmer and his child.
- The occupation municipality demolished a residential building in Shu’fat refugee camp and enforcedtwo brothers to demolish their own building in Silwan in occupied Jerusalem by their own.
- The occupation High Court decided to demolish (15) buildings containing 120 apartments in Sur Baher, alleging that they are close to the apartheid wall.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenthconsecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.