Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (20/06/2019 – 26/06/2019)
During the period covered by the present report 20/06/2019 – 26/06/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- (124) Palestinian civilians, including (28) children, (3) women and a paramedic were injured in the 63rd week of Al-A’wada March at Gaza Strip borders.
- (4) Palestinians, including (2) children, were wounded in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army carries out (68) incursions in the West Bank.
- The occupation army arrested (62) citizens, including (9) children, a woman and a journalist.
- The occupation army continued to fire at farmers and sheep herders in the Gaza Strip border areas, no injuries were reported.
- The occupation army uprooted and confiscated a residential tent belonging to a Palestinian family, and confiscated a truck and a car belonging to Beit Ummar Municipality in Hebron Governorate.
- Settlers raze areas of Salfit and Bethlehem land to build new settlement housing units.
- The occupation army gives residents of (16) residential buildings in Sur Baher village, in occupied Jerusalem, for self-destruction before the date of the next July 18.
- A gas-filling station under construction in Anata town, in occupied Jerusalem was razed.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons by internal military checkpoints.