Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (25/7/2019 to 31/07/2019)
This week, Israeli occupation forces continued to commit more serious and systematic violations of the international humanitarian law, and the international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory.
- A Palestinian was martyred and 73 others were wounded, including 35 children , 3 women and a paramedic during the suppression of the return marches in the eastern Gaza Strip.
- 8 civilians, including two children, were wounded by Israeli occupation forces fires in the West Bank
- 62 Palestinians, including 3 children, were arrested during 71 raids in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem
- The Israeli occupation forces razed 3 tents in the northern Jordan Valley, uprooted 80 olive trees in Salfit and confiscated 5 acres of land in Sur Baher in occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli army opened there fires 5 times at fishermen’s boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip
- The Israeli army set up 44 military checkpoints between West Bank towns and cities.