Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (29-08-2019 till 4-09-2019)
During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to commit serious and systematic violations of international humanitarian and human rights law in the Occupied Palestinian Territory.
- A Palestinian civilian was killed by the Israeli army and 93 others were injured, including 33 children, a woman, two journalists and a paramedic.
- Four civilians, including a child and a human rights defender, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank
- occupation forces arrested 91 Palestinians, including 8 children and 2 women, during 85 incursions into the West Bank.
- The Israeli army forced a citizen to demolish his house in Jerusalem. The Israeli army also bulldozed a mosque under construction, a water well and two agricultural stores east of Hebron.
- the occupation forces issued 3 military orders to seize land east of Bethlehem
- (3) Attacks by settlers on Palestinian citizens and their property in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army opened fire five times towards Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip
- The Israeli army set up 34 sudden roadblocks between the West Bank cities and towns.