Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
From (5/09/2019 till – 11/09/2019)
During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to commit more serious and systematic violations of international humanitarian and human rights law in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
- Two Palestinian children were killed, and 80 civilians, including 39 children, were wounded in the Israeli forces suppression of return marches in the eastern Gaza strip.
- Five civilians, including a child, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army arrested (47) citizens, including (5) children and a women during (99) raids into the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli army fired twice at the boats of the fishermen, off the shores of the Gaza Strip, and (6) times at the agricultural lands in the east of the Gaza Strip.
- (7) Violations by Israeli occupation forces and settler gangs in favor of settlement activities in the occupied West Bank
- The Israeli army set up 45 sudden roadblocks between the West Bank cities and towns, impeding the movement of Palestinian civilians.