Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (23/10/2019 – 30/10/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- (97) Palestinian civilians, including (44) children, a woman. Two paramedics and two journalists were wounded by the Israeli army while repressing Al-A’wda marches in the east of the Gaza Strip.
- (6) Palestinians, including a child and a woman, were wounded by the Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (103) citizens, including (22) children, during (88) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- As part of collective punishment policy, the Israeli army demolished the house of Abu Hameed family for the fourth time in Al-Amari refugee camp in Ramallah.
- The Israeli army demolished 3 houses in Jerusalem, a barn, an agricultural room and a school fence in Hebron and Jenin.
- Settlers continue their assaults for the fourth consecutive week against Palestinian farmers during the season of olive harvest in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (23) checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.