Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (09/01/2020 – 15/01/2020)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- The occupation forces suppress many marches and peaceful gatherings in the West Bank, and many injuries with suffocation from gas.
- Occupation planes spray harmful chemical pesticides on Palestinian agricultural lands, east of the Gaza Strip, and destroy crops.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (69) Palestinian citizens, including (10) children and a woman.
- In an expanded settlement move, the occupation authorities announce seven Palestinian sites in the West Bank as natural reserves, and annex them to the Israeli land authority, and expanding 12 more reserves.
- The occupation police enforced two Palestinians in occupied Jerusalem to demolish their houses by their own.
- In the context of collective punishment policy, the occupation authorities notify that (4) homes of families of Palestinian detainees in the occupation prisons in the West Bank will be demolished.
- The occupation forces Issue a military order to seize 350 dunums of agricultural land in Bethlehem Governorate.
- Settler gangs cut down 80 olive trees belonging to Palestinians in Nablus.
- (5) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded in the West Bank by the Israeli army.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (54) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.