Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (23/01/2020 – 29/01/2020)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (22) Palestinians, including (4) children and a girl, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (100) Palestinian citizens, including (11) children and (8) women.
- The occupation handed 13 notifications to stop construction and to demolish and to destruct a water well, a commercial store, and to confiscate a drilling machinery, and a court decision to evacuate two buildings belonging to Palestinians in the West Bank, including Jerusalem.
- Settler gangs burn Al-Badrin mosque in occupied Jerusalem, and wound a Palestinian in Ramallah.
- The occupation authorities in Occupied Jerusalem issued 39 decisions to expel citizens from the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (81) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.