Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territories
From (6/02/2020) until 12/02/2020
The Israeli occupation forces and settlers committed more various violations, in violation of the rules of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (3) Palestinians were martyred including a police man due to Israeli forces fires.
- 36 Palestinians were wounded due to occupation fires, including a child , and a journalist, in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested 72 Palestinian citizens including 17 child and two women.
- The Occupation forces forced a Palestinian citizen to demolish his own house in occupied Jerusalem, and bulldozed agricultural stores and handed over more demolition notifications in Hebron and Nablus.
- following its collective punishment policy, the occupation forces demolished the house of a Palestinian prisoner family for the second time in Jenin, and handed over a demolishing notification to the family of another prisoner in Ramallah.
- settlers gangs attacked Palestinian vehicle in Ramallah and bulldozed agricultural land belonging to Palestinians in Salfit.
- The Occupation Army has set up (52) sudden military checkpoints between cities and towns in the occupied West Bank, which hindered the normal life and movement of Palestinians.