Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (20/02/2020 – 26/02/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued to commit more grave violations that incompatible withthe international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A Palestinian was martyred due to excessive use of force by the Israeli police in occupied Jerusalem.
- Torturing the body of the Palestinian (Muhammad an-Nai’m) by an Israeli military bulldozer after being shot by the occupation army east of Khan Yunis and wounding two other Palestinians, who tried to pull the body of the martyr away from the military bulldozer.
- (13) Palestinians,including (4) children, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank.
- Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip cause damage to the electricity network east of Khan Yunis.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (126)Palestinian citizens, including (15) children and (3) women.
- Continuing the occupation’s policy of demolishing Palestinian homes,the occupation enforced two Palestinians to demolish two homes in occupied Jerusalem by their own, and issued an order to demolish a third in Bethlehem and distributed (13) notifications of demolition and stopping construction in Hebron, one of which is for a mosque.
- An Israeli decision to ban Palestinian construction in areas *B) in the occupied West Bank.
- The settler gangs attack a Palestinian doctor in occupied Jerusalem and damage the tires of (14) cars in Salfit.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (46) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.