Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (12-03-2020 Until 18 -03-2020)
During the period covered by the current report, the Israeli occupation forces and settlers continued to commit more serious violations of the international humanitarian law and international human rights law.
- Israeli occupation forces injured 3 Palestinians, including a journalist, in the suppression of two peaceful demonstrations in Qalqilya, in the northern West Bank.
- Israeli occupation forces fired (6) times at agricultural lands, and twice, towards fishermen boats, east and west of the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested 41 Palestinians, including a child.
- The Occupation forces destroyed 3 houses belonging to the Palestinians, in Bethlehem and Occupied Jerusalem.
- The settler terrorist gangs carried out 5 attacks against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, including attacking property and cutting down trees.
- Israeli occupation forces set up (29) of a military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the occupied West Bank, which hindered the movement of