Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (30/04/2020 – 06/05/2020)
The Occupation Forces continued to carry out their crimes and violations against the Palestinian civilians and their property, including storming Palestinian cities, without any regard for the state of emergency that has been declared in the Occupied Palestinian Territory since March 6, 2020, to avoid the spreading of Coronavirus infection. These forces carried out their incursions into Palestinian cities, without real safety and protection measures, to prevent the transmission of Coronavirus infection, which is widespread in Israel.
- The incursions of the occupation are a serious gap in the Palestinian protection wall to prevent the spread of Corona virus.
- (13) Palestinian civilians, including (3) children were wounded by the Israeli Army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army shot (5) times at agricultural land and (4) times at fishing boats in Gaza.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested (59) Palestinians, including (5) children, a poetess and a journalist.
- The Occupation Army handed over a decision to demolish the home of a prisoner’s family in Tulkarm as part of a collective punishment policy.
- The occupation handed over 5 notifications to stop work on building 3 houses, an agricultural room and a well in Salfit, and bulldozed property and built a settlement road in the West Bank.
- The settler gangs attacked Palestinian homes, wrote racial slogans and attacked a citizen and stole his sheep.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (38) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank and blocked more roads.