Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (07/05/2020 – 13/05/2020)
The Occupation Forces continued to carry out their crimes and violations against the Palestinian civilians and their property, including storming Palestinian cities, with excessive use of force, and launching raids, arrests and assaults against citizens. The continuation of these violations comes to the beat of signing the agreement to form the Israeli government coalition based on the annexation procedure which is to begin in next July, and the decisions of settlement expansion, expansion of military orders, concepts, and powers of confiscation, amid the world’s preoccupation in facing the outbreak of Corona Virus pandemic.
- The occupation exploits the Corona pandemic to impose new facts and perpetuate settlement in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian child was martyred in the excessive use of force during storming Al-Fawar camp in Hebron.
- (24) Palestinian civilians, including (4) children were wounded by the Israeli Army in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army continues to take over the town of Ya`bad in Jenin for the third consecutive day as part of a policy of collective punishment
- A decision of the Israeli occupation to annex lands surrounding Al-Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.
- The occupation army demolished the home of a Palestinian detainee’s family from Ramallah in the framework of collective punishment policy.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested (89) Palestinians, including (19) children, (3) women and a journalist.
- The occupation extends the closure of Palestine TV offices and prohibits its work in occupied Jerusalem for an additional 6 months.
- The occupation handed over 13 notifications to demolish and stop work on building the included 9 houses, and 3 barracks in Nablus and Bethlehem.
- In continuation of settler gang crimes, a Palestinian was injured and olive trees were cut down in settler attacks in the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (58) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.