Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (11-06-2020 – 17 -06-2020)
The Israeli occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens.
- (9) Palestinians were wounded after the occupation army used excessive force in the West Bank, including the occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired (4) times on agricultural land and twice at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (75) Palestinians, including (16) children and a woman in (74) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army demolished (6) houses, one of them by its owner, and (7) shops in the occupied Jerusalem, and bulldozed lands to construct two settlement roads in Bethlehem.
- Burning a car and fields and attacking citizens and their homes in attacks by settler gangs in the occupied West Bank
- The occupation army set up (78) sudden military checkpoints in the West Bank cities and towns, which hindered the movement of Palestinians.