Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (02-07-2020 – 08 -07-2020)
The Israeli occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. During this week, 21 Palestinians were injured, including two children by using excessive force while storming Palestinian cities, and suppressing peaceful demonstrations in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- An elderly and sick Palestinian prisoner was martyred in the Israeli occupation prisons.
- (21) Palestinians, including two children, were wounded when the occupation army suppressed peaceful demonstrations in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired (6) times at Palestinian fishing boats and arrested (4) fishermen off the shores of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (71) Palestinians, including (4) children and q woman in (78) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army arrested a Palestinian at Beit Hanoun / Erez crossing while he was going to donate a bone marrow to his sick brother who is in Tel Hashomer Hospital in Israel.
- (2) Palestinians were injured by settler gangs’ bullets in Salfeit, the settler gangs also set fire to Palestinian land near Nablus.
- The occupation army set up (38) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.