Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Land
(From 13-8-2020 to 18-8-2020)
Israeli war forces have continued their systematic crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their properties, including raids in Palestinian cities and using excessive force, as well as storming, arrests and abuses against citizens.
- (18) Palestinians were wounded by Israeli forces who used excessive force in the West Bank and occupied east Jerusalem.
- Israeli war planes bombarded a number of the targets in the Gaza Strip, including an UNRWA school in Al-Shate’ refugee camp. This resulted in injury of a pregnant woman and her two children.
- Israeli war navy opened fire (7) times toward fishermen boats, west of Gaza.
- Occupation army arrested (45) Palestinians including (5) children.
- The occupation state has tightened its siege on Gaza in the context of imposing collective punishment. Israeli authorities closed Karm Abu Salem crossing, prevented entry of fuel, which stopped power station. They also closed the sea completely and denied fishermen of perusing their work.
- Occupation forces demolished (3) Palestinian houses and 3 commercial stores in the occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli army razed more than 200 dunums owned by Palestinian, on the purpose of establishing a settlement road in Tulkarm.
- Settler gangs set fire to a digger, damaged windows of three houses, assaulted 5 vehicles owned by Palestinians in Salfit, demolished a tent, and stole properties in Hebron.
- Israeli occupation forces erected (29) flying checkpoints between cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.