Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
(From 24-9-2020 to 30-9-2020)
Israeli hostile occupation forces have continued their crimes and violations against Palestinian citizens and their properties, including storming Palestinian cities, using excessive force, raids, arrests and abuses against citizens. These forces also continued demolition policy against houses and facilities, as well as land confiscations in favor of settlement expansion.
- About (17) Palestinians, including a child and a journalist, were wounded by Israeli occupation in the occupied West Bank.
- (11) Palestinian were wounded during suppression against two protests in the town of Kofor Qadoum in Qalqilia, as well as two injuries including a journalist in Nablus and a child in Hebron.
- Occupation warships sink three Palestinian boats off the Gaza coast.
- Occupation forces arrested (49) Palestinians, including (7) children and a woman and a retarded person, during (62) raids in the West Bank and the occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation army demolished 4 houses, 3 residential tents and 7 barracks. They also razed 3 acres and confiscated lands in the occupied West Bank.
- Settler gangs burned 50 olive trees owned by Palestinian in Bethlehem and Nablus.
- Israeli occupation army erected(54) military checkpoints between cities and towns of the West Bank, hindering natural Palestinian movement.