Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
(From 1-10-2020 to 7-10-2020)
Israeli occupation war forces have continued their systematic crimes and violations against Palestinians and their properties, including storming Palestinian cities, using excessive force, raids, arrests and abuses against citizens.
- A Palestinian was martyred by Israeli fire at the military checkpoint of Innab near Tulkarm.
- (18) citizens were injured, including a child, by Israeli occupation forces who used excessive force in the West Bank.
- (15) injuries were reported after Israeli occupation forces suppressed two protests in Kofor Qadoum in Qalqilia. Two other injuries in Nablus and Jenin were also reported. In addition, a child was severely injured in the occupied east Jerusalem.
- Israeli forced opened fire four times toward agricultural lands, and other four times against fishermen east and west of the Gaza Strip.
- Israeli army occupation arrested (102) Palestinians, including (15) children.
- Israeli occupation confiscated a bulldozer in Nablus, as settler gangs uprooted and burned 62 olive trees in Salfit.
- Israeli army occupation erected (68) flying checkpoints between Palestinian towns and cities of the West Bank, hindering the movement of Palestinians between the different areas of the occupied West Bank.