Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (24-12-2020 – 30 -12-2020)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. The majority of them were at night and dawn hours, which furtherly terrorized civilians. This week witnessed the continued escalation of the terrorist settler gangs’ attacks, especially the attacks on Palestinian cars and homes in the West Bank.
- (11) Palestinians, including two children, a pregnant woman and a journalist were wounded by the occupation army.
- Three Palestinians, including a child, were wounded, and very wide damage was caused by the Israeli bombardment on Gaza.
- The occupation army fired (7) times towards the agricultural lands and (3) times towards the fishermen’s boats, east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (84) Palestinians, including (5) children and (5) women.
- The occupation army demolished 2 homes, 7 barracks, and 4 facilities, and delivered demolition notices and orders to stop building 4 greenhouses in the West Bank.
- The occupation handed over a decision to demolish a house and evacuate two buildings for confiscation and evacuate a commercial store to demolish it in occupied East Jerusalem.
- Escalation in settler gang attacks: wide attacks on Palestinian cars and homes with stones, uprooting of trees and attempts to control land in the occupied West Bank.
The occupation army set up (60) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians.