Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (31-12-2020 – 06 -01-2021)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities using excessive force and carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. This week witnessed the continued escalation of the terrorist settler gangs’ attacks, especially the attacks by stones on Palestinian cars and homes in the West Bank. The demolition and levelling of the citizens’ homes and properties, and the confiscation of vehicles, also continued, in consecration of the annexation plan.
- A Palestinian was martyred near the Gush Etzion Junction, south of Bethlehem, for allegedly attempting to carry out a stabbing attack.
- (30) Palestinians, including (4) children and a paramedic were wounded by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army fired (9) times towards the agricultural lands and (3) times towards the fishermen’s boats, east of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (58) Palestinians, including (11) children.
- The occupation levelled and uprooted 4,050 trees and approved the confiscation of lands in Bethlehem.
- Settler gangs uprooted 300 Palestinian trees and attacked the Palestinians and their properties.
- The occupation army set up (56) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the free movement of Palestinians within and between the governorates.