Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (28-01-2020 – 03 -02-2021)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities using excessive force and carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. Most of which were mainly during night and dawn resulting in more terror against civilians. (237) violations were monitored, most of them were compound, committed by the Israeli occupation forces during the period covered by this report.
- (13) Palestinians, including two children, were wounded by the army of the occupation.
- The occupation army fired (4) times towards the agricultural lands and once towards the fishermen’s boats, east and west of Gaza Strip
- The Occupation Army arrested (137) Palestinians, including (22) children in (123) incursions in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army demolished 51 homes and facilities, and displaced dozens of Palestinians in the northern Jordan Valley.
- The occupation army demolished a commercial facility and 3 homes, one of which was its own owner, in East Jerusalem, destroyed a house in Hebron, and removed 51 commercial kiosks in Jenin.
- As part of the policy of collective punishment, the Supreme Court of Occupation approves the demolition of the home of a Palestinian detained in Israeli prisons.
- Settler gangs attack Palestinians in Qalqilya and smash glass of (8) cars in Salfit.
- The occupation army set up (76) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the natural movement of Palestinians between the cities and towns in the occupied West Bank.