Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
(From 4/3/2021 to 10/3/2021)
Israeli war occupation forces continued their systematic violations and crimes against Palestinian civilians and their properties, including storming Palestinian cities, using excessive force, raids, arrests and tortures against citizens. These practices were intensified particularly at nights and dawns, causing more brutal terror to civilians.
These violations are in the context of the occupations state’s policy of targeting and undermining the Palestinian civil society institutions and their employees. This included defaming and arresting them, as well as closure of institutions that provide citizens with services aiming to enhance the Palestinian people steadfastness.
- (3) Palestinians were wounded, including two children, during excessive force by IOF in the West Bank.
- Two fishermen were injured, and one boat was damaged, during shooting fire by the Israeli navy (3) times toward fishermen’s boats in Gaza.
- (91) Palestinians were arrested by IOF, including (13) children and (3) women.
- IOF raided the main headquarter of the Health Committees Association in Al-Beereh city.
- IOF attacked (4) houses and a residential tent, and delivered (20) demolition notices against construction works in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
- IOF erected (54) military checkpoints between the towns and cities of the West Bank, hindering the movement of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.