Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (08-07-2021 – 14 -07-2021)
During this week, the Israeli military occupation forces continued to perpetrate more complex violations against Palestinian civilians and their property in all the occupied Palestinian territories. They continued to shoot fire and use excessive force against Palestinian civilians, storming cities and towns in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem, and carrying out Large-scale arrests, besides turning those cities and towns into isolated cantons. They also continued the settlement expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property. Gaza Strip is still under the worst siege in the history of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territory, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which led to the aggravation of the humanitarian situation at all levels.
- 13 Palestinians, including 2 children and a girl, were wounded in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army opened fire twice at fishermen’s boats and agricultural lands in the northern Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (72) Palestinian citizens, including (3) children and a woman and a journalist in 126 incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army arrested 45 male and female students from Birzeit University at a military checkpoint in Ramallah.
- The occupation army demolished the home of a detainee’s family in the frame of collective punishment in Ramallah.
- The occupation army demolished a 4-storey residential building and two houses by their own owners and destroyed a livestock farm in occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army demolished 11 barracks, 5 of which are for housing and the rest are economic facilities, and handed a notification to demolish a cemetery and confiscate a health clinic in the West Bank.
- The occupation army set up (50) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the free natural movement of Palestinians.